Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't connect my digital camera (or anything for that matter) to my laptop anymore, please help out!?

I hold tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling the USB drivers. It will recognize my camera for a split second, next either endow with me an error and say the hardware might not work properly. Or, it won't do anything at adjectives. My camera will connect on my normal PC, I basically can't seem to connect anything onto my laptop anymore.

I can't connect my digital camera (or anything for that matter) to my laptop anymore, please help out!?

try installing it near the CD it come with save try going to start

then control panel afterwards go to appearance and theme then folders after on the view tab after you go and get there click on the the circle that say show hidden files and folders and possibly it might show up but im not 100% sure it will

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment