Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a HP Pavilion dv6449us Notebook PC, and I requirement sustain!?

I enjoy just bought a HP Pavilion dv6449us Notebook PC. I resembling it a lot, but if I sign out the computer for a certain amount of time, the blind goes blank.I will be on AIM consequently once I leave, the peak goes blank and when I click the mouse, I find that I enjoy been signed rotten of AIM. Is there any road to make my computer not do that? please facilitate!

I enjoy a HP Pavilion dv6449us Notebook PC, and I requirement sustain!?

I have the dv9320us, and what is going on is your computer is going into Sleep mode due to inactivity or 10% mobile left. When my computer does this, LimeWire is closed and my downloads are finished. It was annoying so I go to Start > Control Panel > Power Options (or Change Battery Settings depending on whether it is in classic outlook or control panel home, respectively) On the lefthand side, you should see Choose when to turn off the display. Click that, and toggle the display turnoff and computer sleep times.
I own the same exact computer and it doesn't do that one me. That's markedly strange. It might be that your monitor shuts down, and it shuts off the internet as very well. Could happen, or any your wyfi has low nouns or something.



Going back to the first assumption, you can adjust the certain amount of time by going to the desktop, disappeared click down to [properties]. On the tab, hit [screensaver], and then [power]. A investigational window should pop up, on the tab [power schemes]. You can find the pick and adjust the time for when the monitor shuts off. You can even have it at [never] if you want.



Hope that helps! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment