Friday, September 17, 2010

I dropped my laptop and it say inept to find bootable device?

I manage to get to a eyeshade that allowed me to hit escape and ingore the error, but i'm kinda worried...

I dropped my laptop and it say inept to find bootable device?

It could be a damaged drive as suggested above, but more lilely simply that the firm drive has be knocked loose bu the impact.



With it turned OFF, turn laptop over, look on podium for a hard drive panel, should be between 2.5 and 3 huge, and 4 or 5 long, open it thinly with a suitable small screwdriver, (bearing surrounded by mind some use small torx heads similar to a T10) and reseat hard drive, try again.



Best of luck . . . and hope that's adjectives that was knock loose.
You may have worn out the hard drive contained by the laptop. If the error persists I would suggest any getting a new drive or bear it to a computer repair shop to have the drive integrity tested. Also check your BIOS as nearby may be a drive testing tool nearby.



Just thought of this but there may be some window based drive conducting tests tools, google search it and see what's out within.

how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment