Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a Dell Inspiron 1300?

Laptop, and I be wondering where I could buy another monitor for it, resembling the screen, the adjectives thing, mine broke.. I tried ebay, no clash, help!!

I enjoy a Dell Inspiron 1300?

My monitor broke on my dell Inspirion 1300 too after solitary 8 months..is this a defect within this model? I took it into Abro computer repair about 3 weeks ago, they still havent fixed it. Good luck!
You should know how to buy a monitor from www.dell.com or call them and ask them what would be compatible near it.
If you want to buy a new monitor for it...you're better rotten buying a new laptop. Chances are (95% of the time) you're going to foot the same, except a hell of a lot more for the monitor for that mechanism than you would just getting a current machine.
You entail to contact the company and ask. I'm assuming your didnt get a warranty. On anything approaching a computer you need a warranty.
Just ring up dell and they'll send you a unmarked one for free and have soemone install it.
sorry no clue but i must chip within and say ahahaha! i only had that and it sucked so Bad, it broke as soon as i get it, i shipped it in to be fixed and otha parts kept on breakin. Peice of crap!! ahem, very well err do you still have a one year warrenty? if so only just send it within.



sorry if i added fuel to the flame! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment