Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a Dell Inspiron e1405 and my speakers won't work.?

I hold no idea how to fix it, I looked everywhere and tried everything and I don't enjoy insurance =/ help?

I own a Dell Inspiron e1405 and my speakers won't work.?

Sounds similar to you lost your sound driver, Go to dell website and go to here drivers and downloads page. Then enter in your model number consequently select the audio driver then run it and you should hold sound after that.
Were they working previously and has anything changed just now? Otherwise, insert your Dell driver cd and reinstall your sound drivers. Also check adjectives your sound settings to manufacture sure that nothing is turned rotten. Good luck.
do you get nouns if you use headphones? If so, next the spkrs are most probabl disconnected. Did someone work on the laptop recently?

If you do not attain sound next to headphones, consequently visit www.support.dell.com and download the driver files for your audio device.

If that still doesn't work, consequently you will need to own someone look at the insides.



Good luck
Dells are the worst computers your better of just buying a tentative computer from a better company like hp.I have a dell a while ago but it broke being the piece of unwanted items it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment