Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a laptop near the Intel 950 graphics chipset.?

It claims up to 224MB memory. It with the sole purpose reports 128MB max. available. I upgraded my RAM from 512MB to 1GB because I read where you call for 1GB for it to be able to progress to 224MB. It still reports 128MB. Is there anything I can do to find the system to access more of the RAM?

I enjoy a laptop near the Intel 950 graphics chipset.?

Yes, You can try to restart the computer and access the BIOS by Pressing F1 or F2 or Del what ever is the option within. and navigate though the options in attendance and look for Display graphics or onboard VGA and try to change it from 128mb to doesn`t matter what is available

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment