Friday, September 17, 2010

I connected my s-video cable to my laptop and tv and nil comes up. Help please?

I hold a hp dv9000 with window xp proffessional. I connect the cable to the tv and the laptop. Nothing comes up. What do i need to do?

I connected my s-video cable to my laptop and tv and nil comes up. Help please?

press the function button next to f4 , i have duplicate laptop and it works this way , u own to give the laptop the writ to send the blind signal to the external monitor , in this covering , the tv.



Hope I Helped.
its easy after connecting, hit right click consequently there is pictographic options, hit monior or laptop + monitor. this should work. or here might be some wire problem.
Go to Control Panel>Display

Set up your Advanced Options To prompt your TV.

Avatarxz


No comments:

Post a Comment