Friday, September 17, 2010

I forget my password on my mac book pro! what do i do?!?

hey guys i own a mac book pro and i am the administrator and i forget my password! is there any opening i can resest the whole computer or capture it back to the settings it come with or something!? PLEASE HELP

I forget my password on my mac book pro! what do i do?!?

I'm sorry, but that's one of the negative of having a Mac.



I did that one time, and I couldn't find anyone to serve me. Even the IT tech we have here couldn't digit it out, and they're one of the best.



I don't know exactly what they did, but they fixed it, and I never forgot my password again.



When the fix it, make sure you remember the password. If you choose on varying your password to something else, make sure it's rememberable within your head. Don't forget it.



I hope this help.
You have to reinstall the system.
Yes it can be done. But you'll have need of you OS10 install disk. Go to this web page and follow the instructions toward the bottom roughly resetting an admin password when there is with the sole purpose one admin account.



http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...


No comments:

Post a Comment