Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a untried laptop beside window vista home premium. can i translation the system into window xp?

vista is more confusing and it crash my yahoo messenger. can i translation vista home premium to windows xp?

I hold a untried laptop beside window vista home premium. can i translation the system into window xp?

I don't know where on earth you bought it from or how long, but I heard microsoft giving free xp disks to empire that bought new computers and are not happy with vista. Don't know where on earth I read it but it won't hurt to check into.
Yes you can if you have a XP disk
You would own to reformat the HD and have a dated XP cd available in charge to do so.



I would recommend it though cause Vista is crap...sorry Bill
yes, you inevitability genuine Mwindows XP pro disc boot from CD and tolerate windows to the rest.



Don't forget you will requirement to reformat your HD.
u can buy a cd off me if you want i enjoy a ton from old computers


No comments:

Post a Comment