Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a acer aspire 1641wlmi laptop,256mb/60gb hdd.How do I upgrade so I can support window vista.?


I own a acer aspire 1641wlmi laptop,256mb/60gb hdd.How do I upgrade so I can support window vista.?

The simplest opening to go is to upgrade your RAM to 1Gb. That should do the trick.



But do you really inevitability Vista ?



I'd recommend staying in XP service Pack 2. It's currently the most stable Windows platform out near.



Vista still has some compatibility and stability issues.



I know, the Aero is damn polite to be seen, but I'd continue till at least there's Service Pack 1 for Vista.



It is immediately actually contained by Release Candidate phase, so it should be widely available in the coming months.
Vista in reality needs 2 Gb RAM. Don't put Vista on it, it will bog it down and brand it really slow.



If you are currently running XP stick with XP. Windows Vista is turning out to be Microsoft's worst operating system.
I expect this with adjectives seriousness and I am not trying to be a smartass but...don't put Vista on your laptop. I know it looks awesome and seems so tidy and clean but it is full of bugs.



After six years of tweaking, they finally get XP right. It will take Microsoft some time to capture Vista to the same place. There is even chat that they will just introduce an updated publication of XP next year.



If I be you, I would wait at tiniest one year before upgrading your operating system.
I wouldn't upgrade to Vista, if it be me. If you must know, first run the Vista Upgrade Advisor check first at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/product...



to see if your computer is even compatible for Vista.
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop lately for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


No comments:

Post a Comment