Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a Dell Optiplex 1100...?

The battery-operated has a 2 hour hold when it is unplugged, but newly 2 days ago when I unplug it from overnight charging and take it to work next to me it said 3% battery, please charge. I be thinking wtf is going on? But when it is plugged it in works purely fine you know, I was wondering If I have probably toggled no charging or something on the battery, because I am going to Atlanta surrounded by a few days and I don't feel resembling lugging the charger with me within the conference room if there be a way to check why the mobile wasn't charging?

I enjoy a Dell Optiplex 1100...?

Sounds like you inevitability a new freestyle.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment