Friday, September 17, 2010

I get amd instead of intel. Did I brand a mistake:?

AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 (2.0GHz/1MB)

I get amd instead of intel. Did I brand a mistake:?

Only if you are a top finale user. You also will get slightly smaller number battery time for charge. It will work and do one and the same job otherwise. People in the main buy the AMD for the budgetery savings. Not really a mistake.
nope. intel have its advantages, so does AMD. AMD runs just as all right as intel processors but they cost a lot smaller quantity. with your dual core processor, you will find that multitasking is a breeze. don't buy into the hype. Intel's may enjoy the fastest processors but for the money that you paid, AMD is the true champion of the price/performance ratio
Hi!



I think you did not produce a mistake. AMD Turion is a good CPU. I one-sidedly believe you won't be using 100% of its resources.



Good luck!
I don't think you made a mistake. According to this website, AMD have been proven to work better than Intel. And if your comuter is working fine and your joyful with it, near shouldn't be a problem.
no it made no difference,,, only contained by the price of your computer,,, AMD is as good as Intel... within some respects it's better... and faster, All my systems are AMD,,, 64's, now to steal advantage of the 64 bit system you have need of a 64 operating system to go near it... And not Vista,, thats a fools choice for an operating system


No comments:

Post a Comment