Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a compaq presario 1277 beside window 98 what do I have need of to find the wireless internet going?

I already enjoy internet at my home and a wireless-G that anouther computer feeds stale of, but it is for windows xp. Thanks for your abet!

I enjoy a compaq presario 1277 beside window 98 what do I have need of to find the wireless internet going?

Wireless Internet on Windows 98 can be a bit temperamental. You involve a wireless adaptor for your computer that includes drivers and control software for 98 and, of course, a wireless router.
Hello, You will requirement a Router (wireless also called wifi router),a PCMCIA wifi card for your laptop or laptop. But most modern laptops have the in-built wifi portion.If its a desktop than you will need a USB wifi or a wifi workstation card. Either should work fine.

Dont forget to install the drivers that come with the router and wifi card. Good luck.
wireless is rubbish, ive get a top belkin i never use it now i run a cable instead ,only just trails on the floor and just works ,i go internet to nextdoor and his service is well slow and hold too reset router all the time.I wouldn't buy one again.

how to curl hair with straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment