Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a Lenovo laptop near PC DOS, how do I install the drivers from compact disc provided?

When I install Windows 98, everything go smoothly but get stuck at the point of asking for the drivers. At the time of installing Windows 98, Windows setup does not recongnise the CD-ROM drive. I boot the system next to a bootable CD that allows me to access the CD-ROM drive.

I own a Lenovo laptop near PC DOS, how do I install the drivers from compact disc provided?

Free Dos or PC DOS anything is preinstalled in your Lenovo laptop is a moment ago fine

I would presume it already has adjectives device drivers pre-loaded



If this a current purchase, i am not quite sure window 98 would be suitable. window xp-home would be better



now, dealing beside your windows 98 installation:

boot up your laptop as a rule, from hard drive i miserable

< not from cd >

assuming your hard drive is not partitioned, its drive communication is c: & d: is drive letter for cd-rom

once booted, you should know how to get the dos prompt

insert your window 98 cd into cd-rom tray

d:/ install command should start installation of windows 98



else check exact directory name, d:/dir > this should let somebody know you exact file term, instal or install or setup whatever



this instrument it should work



do let me know > if it does not, conceivably we'll try some other way



best of luck on that
Install Windows XP or Vista, Windows 98 is outdated.
I would join a folder with a cdrom.sys profile and Mscdex.exe

in it and create or modify Autoexec.bat and Config.systo nouns drivers for your cdrom in DOS.

That would do it.

Avatarxz

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment