Friday, September 17, 2010

I forgot my password !?

I own a old laptop next to allot of Information and pictures and music on it and I want to transfer it to my trial laptop butt I forgot my password for the old laptop ! Please aid !

I forgot my password !?

are you sure that there is single one account surrounded by your old laptop nearby must be a hiden one called adminstrator when you restart your windowpane try pressing F8 to go to past the worst mode if F8 doesn't work try DELETE or ESC and if you find it just run to your account and move the password.

you can transfer the small files using MSN if you enjoy two msn accounts.



Good luck man.
stop stealing lap tops.

MIKE
Oh - and the dog ate your homework, too!!
simply re-install windows
I would suggest doing what koshsh y said. I be going to say the exact same article, but there it is. If that doesn't work out (your administrative rationalization is not logging in), you would need to do more complicated things.



Try this, IDK exactly what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlkhumvjl...
if the OS is Microsoft Windows,

Log surrounded by using Safe-Mode ;)

how to get waves with straighthair

No comments:

Post a Comment