Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't connect near the internet when I download XP home editon onto my laptop..please comfort!?

I hold a used dell laptop that someone gave me. Right immediately it is running off of Window ME. I enjoy tried to download XP home edition on to the computer, but when I try to connect to the internet it tells me that no wireless card is found. The wireless card I enjoy is a D-Link. I don't have any software (if near is any?) for the wireless card, because the computer was given to me. Do I involve to buy a new wireless card? If so can you suggest a wireless card specifically not to expensive to buy?

I greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank you

I can't connect near the internet when I download XP home editon onto my laptop..please comfort!?

Yes it necessitate windows xp drivers to work surrounded by xp .

It will not work without them

You can download them here free

http://support.dlink.com/downloads/...



No entail to buy a new one newly download the drivers for the one you have
Go to the D-Link website. They enjoy the drivers for download there.

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment