Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a laptop Dell Inspiron 1100. When I powered on the laptop, after few second it turned past its sell-by date by itself.?


I enjoy a laptop Dell Inspiron 1100. When I powered on the laptop, after few second it turned past its sell-by date by itself.?

although others own offered hopeful possibilities, here's the hard truth - your motherboard have an electrical short and you need a current one. i know because this is exactly what i am doing right now beside my 1100. good luck!
unconscious battery charge it.
your gigaprocessor javascript broke

brnig it to bestbuy geek suqad and tlel them
Surely its a virus better run an antivirus scanner. If it still happen u should format the hd and install the os again from the beginning.
YOU HAVE IT SET AUTOMATICALLY TO GO OFF AFTER A FEW MINUTES SO THE BATTERY WILL LAST LONGER


No comments:

Post a Comment