Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't procure my printer to work through my laptop?

I own a Dell Laptop and I bought a wireless adapter so I can use my printer through my laptop and it still won't work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what else to do. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciate!

I can't procure my printer to work through my laptop?

Go into:



printers/faxes etc

give emphasis to your printer

select properties

open Ports

uncheck LBT Printer port box

put checkmark surrounded by wireless adapter

box
1st thing, the wireless adapter that you purchased is that a bluetooth adapter or does your laptop enjoy a built-in bluetooth adater and 2nd the printer that you are using is that bluetooth enabled also?



I'm not really sure if i'm understanding your interview correctly but if you are using bluetooth for the computer and the printer go to this site, it have info and steps you can try so you can pair up the printer and the computer. Hope i'd help you.



http://xperiencexp.blogspot.com/2004/11/...

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment