Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a COMPAQ Laptop and...?

When I push a Key nil happens. So when I am asked for my Password I cant type my password. I also tried plugging surrounded by an external keyboard. And nought happens I could press that push button all light of day and it just wont do any point I know for a fact that the external baby grand is good tough. I really have need of the data desperate and it wont evan let me bring to Windows. I already typed the password and pressed enter and nothing happend.

I hold a COMPAQ Laptop and...?

Well contained by this case, you may call for to Recover the laptop so that you can know your keyboard is broken or not or other hardwares. Simply hold the F11 knob as your computer's starting up. But remember this before you do that, you may lose some purchased programs that are not included contained by the laptop. Recover the computer will help you COMPLETELY clear adjectives the adwares, spywares, and virus that are sleeping in the computer. After that, you laptop will be as untried as you just buy it.



Good Luck,

The answers post by the user, for information individual, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment