Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a tentative labtop and my Microsoft Word won't work..?

Okay, all right, Hello. I bought a labtop computer a few monthes ago and also bought Microsoft Word 2007. Well, at first I was competent to use MW perfectly... and I took a break for a month, signed on once during it, and when I came backbone it informed me that my Trial ended even thought I already enter that 16-thing code.

So, I also don't have the internet next to my labtop and when I try Microsoft Word, it won't let me type surrounded by my document or save it. A popup appears that say I can even enter the code through internet or by telephone..

I hooked a internet-cable entity to my labtop, and it won't work. So, what to do?

I enjoy a tentative labtop and my Microsoft Word won't work..?

Most new OEM (Hp, Sony, etc) come beside a trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional. It merely lasts going on for 60 days. After that, you will receive the message that you mentioned. You will have to uninstall the trial interpretation of Office, and install the version that you purchased. (There are ways around this, but this route is seamless)

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment