Friday, September 17, 2010

I dropped my gateway laptop and the inside peak shattered. Can it be fixed??


I dropped my gateway laptop and the inside peak shattered. Can it be fixed??

Yes. But LCDs for laptops are pretty expensive (though not as bleak as they used to be). If you know someone who could install it... you could check for an lcd that would work on that computer, on Ebay. Even used would be all right so long as the picture is clear, short hot spots, and doesn't come up with a pinkish hue.
Screens can be replaced, but I believe they are recurrently nearly as expensive as getting a new computer.
Im not sure but im guessing they will only just replace your whole laptop and put surrounded by your HD into the new one
You can replace the eyeshade with a contemporary one. Hope your warranty is still in correct standing.


No comments:

Post a Comment