Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I cant gain my laptop to connect to the Internet it s different i hold a desk top and that picks up the nouns?

I reason it might be a soft ware problem i am just baffled and dont know what else i can do

I cant gain my laptop to connect to the Internet it s different i hold a desk top and that picks up the nouns?

Have you checked that your wireless is truly switched on?
do you have a router?
return it and capture a new one :)
Have in recent times had a similar problem beside my new Dell computer. Both Windows and Dell diagnostics describing me various things. Called topical ISP helpline and also Dell Support - got temp. fixes. Finally figure it out. Dell had factory-installed Tiscali ISP software, which I didn't use. I downloaded another ISP software. My computer usually could not contact this ISP - no nouns etc. Decided the two softwares were contained by conflict, and uninstalled Tiscali. Have no problem since.
Type %SystemRoot%\system32\services... /s in the Run command. In the windowpane that comes up, scroll to the bottom and there will be a entity called Wireless Zero Configuration. Click it and kind sure the Service status says started. If it does, click stop. click start if it say stopped. if you stopped it, start it again and try to connect to the internet connection again.
switch on router should be top of keypad


No comments:

Post a Comment