Friday, September 17, 2010

I did something to my dell laptop and presently the desktop judgment is horizontal instead of vertical. How do I fix it


I did something to my dell laptop and presently the desktop judgment is horizontal instead of vertical. How do I fix it

Down by the clock look for an god that looks like a monitor, or the nvida, or possibly ATI logos. Right click it, and desktop rotation will most expected be in the menu somewhere.
click and drag the side of the desktop vista to the right position
looks like its a vista.



click right button on your mouse, click on rotate and you'll be fine;)
within control panel goto graphics controller property.



under the tab Rotation, check commonplace.



apply.



it works.
If you are using windows the best and the safest bearing is to system restore to back date.

Click on Start

Click All programs

Click Accessories

Click System Tools

Click System Restore



Note: system restore will not delete or fine-tuning any file.



Follow the eyeshade guidance and that will solve your problem.

I am sure this will solve your problem as it did for others.



nihon94@yahoo.com
Happend too se last hours of darkness....Just click it and make a motion down to the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment