Friday, September 17, 2010

I dropped my laptop--what to do?

I dropped my laptop this evening. It is working fine, except that one of the handle that holds my computer up is shaky. And my laptop now have a difficult time standing up. Should I be concerned about this, and what can I do to fix it?

I dropped my laptop--what to do?

Did you buy locally? I would try taking it fund to wherever you bought it and see if they will a moment ago replace it. If ordered, contact seller for instructions.
If it still works next you have no worries. The other problem is 1. cosmetic 2. annoying as adjectives hell. See if your warranty is still good. If it is see if they cover that. If not craft something up.
make a claim on your house contents insurance
you can replace the touch. however, it will have to be done at a notebook repair shop which might hold spare parts (similar models as your notebook) or else return to factory owner and get a brand topical handle replacement. costs differ, readily.



likewise for the standing issue. the bracket might be diluted. that can be easily changed. if the bracket structure itself is shabby, then your laptop may never stand again. contained by which case, seize yourself a notebook cooler stand (with cooling fans that run on usb power)
Since your warranty is still suitable you might want to go to factory owner and get the handle replaced. You may have to earnings for part but next to abit of talking, you can ask for free chore.
i wouldn't worry in the region of it seriously, u just drop it, as long as the hardware and software components are still working accurately its fine, a moment ago get something 2 prop it up w/, presently if u don't like that suggestion pinch it to the pro's and let them fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment