Friday, September 17, 2010

I get a tentative dell inspiron 1521 but I come next to disk and I have need of to know.?

I get this computer, and before I even open the box I knew I would loe it, but I be wondering for anyone else who has it, mine come with a disk call roxio, I guess its a cd burner program but I dont know for sure, dose any one know what it is?

I get a tentative dell inspiron 1521 but I come next to disk and I have need of to know.?

Roxio is the burning software for your computer, you can burn or transfer files to a cd or dvd. Dell already pre-installed the roxio software for you and some other stuff approaching cyberlink powerdvd, but the cd was sent to you a moment ago in valise in the adjectives you will need to reinstall the adjectives operating system, at least you still hold that cd to use and reinstall the program, so all those disks or cds that come with your computer, you really hold to keep it, it will come handy surrounded by the future! =)
Look here.
http://www.roxio.com/



Roxio - DVD Burning & compact disc Burning Software - Creator & Toast Software
if your gonna use vista dont use roxio

my suggestion is lose roxio and get vista
turn to www.dell.com,click on support,type in your serial number and they will convey you all give or take a few it
yes it some kind of editor that adjectives dells come near
It's only a CD-DVD burner, and it's already installed within your computer, but Dell send you the disc within case you own to reinstalled it


No comments:

Post a Comment