Friday, September 17, 2010

I connected my s-video to my laptop thru my tv and press fn F5 but the tv peak is black and white,?

s-video tv balck and white

I connected my s-video to my laptop thru my tv and press fn F5 but the tv peak is black and white,?

If, by black and white, you penny-pinching that there is a picture, after you probably need to update to the up-to-the-minute video drivers.



Or if by black and white you mean within is no signal, then you should dance to the graphics control panel, and try (if it is an nvidia card) to run the TV setup, and tweak the settings.



Also, if you are running vista, this can have a detrimental effect, as the vista video drivers still enjoy many problems beside TV output, etc.

Hope this helps,

Cam
Probably because your laptop isn't equipped near a TV tuner; different frequencies produce incompatibilities.

how to curl with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment