Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a dell laptop and my kid pulled stale the buttons, how can I repair that on my own?


I enjoy a dell laptop and my kid pulled stale the buttons, how can I repair that on my own?

Welcome to my world. Had matching thing come up a few months ago. If there are no broken tab on the sides of the swivels, and the swivels are still in place, simply press the key back within place keeping them straight and with adequate pressure to lock in place. If the swivels come loose, use small needle trunk pliers and hefty this tweezers and put them back underneath the retainers. If the little tabs on the ends are broken, call for Dell and ask about baby grand replacement. I know how exasperating it can be.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment