Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a dell inspirion and it keep shutting rotten contained by its own. whats wrong next to it? hibernate is rotten?

the hibernate is past its sell-by date. the screen go black then the computer shuts sour by itself. i have virus protection and no virus

I enjoy a dell inspirion and it keep shutting rotten contained by its own. whats wrong next to it? hibernate is rotten?

It may be overheating and virus protection may not be enough. You can shift to ewidow.com and do a free online scan.
could be overheating ...
Try Energy/Power saving option usually found in the desktop properties or bios on bootup.
Sounds similar to a bad power supply
Check your video card. It may be loose surrounded by its slot. This happened to me up to that time when I went to make the addition of some RAM. In the process of adding RAM I knock the video card loose. Once I pushed the card back into its slot, adjectives was fine again.
I have the same problem. Sounds close to your system is overheating. Take it to a computer shop for a fan replacement. Continuing to run it that will interrupt other components and can get expensive speedily (I know, this happened to me). The fan in mass produced computers are narrowly sufficient for the job they do.

Could also be a virus.
sleep mode, check that, step to the dell power options from your start menu or control panel, other option its somewher ein there, or within your battery option

i have an Inspiron too and have the same problem, its somewhere near a dell battery setting or power setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment