Friday, September 17, 2010

I gain this on my laptop... what does it suggest?

the instruction at 0x62304390 referenced memory at 0x62304390. The memory could not be read.



I am totally computer illeritate and of late started getting it, and actually right after I started getting it I lost my imbedded wireless card. I hold to hook my laptop up to my modem to get it to work... I know I necessitate to take it surrounded by but it takes so long and i dislike being minus or so long.

I gain this on my laptop... what does it suggest?

It sounds like you involve a bit more memory as it's a memory problem how much mem do you currently have ? try bumping it up a bit this should cure the problem.
(0x62304390) IE6 or IE7 problem next to addon toolbars Usually,Yahoo tool bar or Google tool stick uninstall if you have them.
When any software runs it is put into memory by the operating system, the memory is divided up into smaller areas which enjoy addresses ie 0x3498976 this is so that everything know just exactly where on earth everything else is, ie data etc. There could be a quantity of reasons for you getting this message, it could be a logic problem inwardly certain software, or it could be another idiosyncrasy which the software doesn't know how to handle or isn't programmed to bar. You could try re installing the drivers for your wireless card, you could visit the wireless card manufacturer web site for the hottest version of the driver. If that fail then you hold someone look at it, perhaps the wireless card is at defect. Good Luck.



Just did a bit of searching around and found that using Internet Explorer 7 can produce this problem. If you are using IE7 then Uninstall it, you will automatically revert posterior to IE6.
oh. thats really annoying...it doesn't mean anything. it'll only annoy you and convince you to get a mac. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment