Friday, September 17, 2010

I enjoy a COMPAQ Laptop and...?

When I turn on my Laptop and I push a Key nil happens. So when I am asked for the Password on my BIOS boot-up page I cant type my password. I also tried plugging within an external keyboard. And nought happens I could press that push button all year and it just wont do any point I know for a fact that the external the ivories is good tough. I really inevitability the data desperate and it wont evan let me take to Windows.

I enjoy a COMPAQ Laptop and...?

Try to type the password anyway, sometimes the password is written but no visual feedback is given, oh, check if num lock is not on and if there's no stuck knob in your the ivories

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment