Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hold a HP Pavillion dv 9000 laptop beside built contained by webcam why is it sayin its not connected on yahoo messenger


I hold a HP Pavillion dv 9000 laptop beside built contained by webcam why is it sayin its not connected on yahoo messenger

Try restarting the notebook. I own the same problem sometimes. I'm running window vista Home Premium.



I hope HP will fix this problem!



Cheers and hope it helps!
dance into the yahoo messenger preferences and make sure your webcam and etc settings are correct. afterwards make sure the webcam drivers be installed correctly from the beginning until that time you installed and or used yahoo messenger.. good luck...
mine be doing the same piece, but then it fixed itself.

not sure if i help... good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment