Friday, September 17, 2010

I own a tc1100. I tried to install the drivers from the rescue cd and it shut down and remains shut down.

I call for to reformat my tablet pc, so once I get my disks I did so. I tried to install the drivers off of the driver salvage disk and it shut down and hasn't been working since. Now when I turn it on the insubstantial on the on switch lights up, but nothing happen. The chrging light comes on when I plug the AC plug within, but nothing else.

I own a tc1100. I tried to install the drivers from the rescue cd and it shut down and remains shut down.

Ive not deal with the tablet PC's so bear this with a crumb of salt.



Are you competent to use the disk to boot off of, or is it a taking back disk only? If you tried to re-install drivers, and it doesnt start up any more, it would nouns like one of the drivers re-install be corrupted. Possibly just the video driver so you dont see anything, even though its trying to start up.



Another leeway. Is it possible for you to get another set of rescue disks, and see if it will recover base off of those?

The answers post by the user, for information individual, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment