Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a Mac iBook G4 and my Internet service is via cable modem. How do I step wireless? Is at hand something...?

I can buy and hook up myself surrounded by order to hold wireless, or do I need to subscribe to something? I a moment ago want to be able to use my laptop contained by the living room in accumulation to my office.

I enjoy a Mac iBook G4 and my Internet service is via cable modem. How do I step wireless? Is at hand something...?

You call for to buy a wireless router. It hooks up to your internet connection by a ethernet cable and you can own wireless all around your house. No subscriptions or anything
If you don't hold an Airport card in your iBook, you'll obligation one of those. They are easy to put within, the directions come with them. You can win one at Apple.com. or ebay. You can either catch a generic wireless router and plug it in to your current cable modem (maybe $30 to $50) or buy and Apple Airport Extreme (costs more but easier to set up).


No comments:

Post a Comment