Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a laptop computer that I preference to vend, its pentium 2, how much should I ask for it?


I own a laptop computer that I preference to vend, its pentium 2, how much should I ask for it?

nought, its too old. pass it to one of those charities that give computers to African school. You wont get any money for it if you try to put on the market it
http://www.ebuyer.com



have a look nearby for new laptop prices..



after you'll see they aren't that expensive.. you'd get subsequent to nothing for a pentium 2.
how much push does it have?, how big is the complex drive?, what OS is it running?, what make is it?, what is it's overall condition?







You are not giving ample information to be able to answer the press.
Regrettably any second hand laptop is worth greatly little these days. I hold repaired mine and others a few times and everybody tell me a unmarked one is so cheap just throw the aged one away or sell the bits. I still chew over its worth keeping the old stuff running as I dont want to afford the most recent newest electrical device every couple of years. It does depend if your has stuff similar to CD burner, DVD or any other gadget but I reckon you would get 50 quid for a principal and 100 for something with loads of gismos.
look on play.com and ebay obedient luck selling i say more or less 150 pounds
well dependkinig on some of the stuff already mentioned i would hand over u upto 199 for it... e-mail me - mad-worm@hotmail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment